We are always looking for individuals passionate about providing the highest level of customer service to internal and external clients. If you want to make a difference, thrive in an environment that constantly challenges and rewards you, and are seeking a career not just a job, then we want to hear from you.
Atlantic Biologicals realizes that its employees are one of its greatest assets. The foundation of the company's success is built upon recruiting and retaining some of the best talent in the industry. As a member of the Atlantic Biologicals family, you are entitled to comprehensive health and dental insurance. Employees also receive paid time-off for vacation as well as holidays and illness. Finally, employees are encouraged to participate in the 401(K) program. The company will match employee contribution up to 4%.
Current Job Openings:
Job Title: Operations Administrator
Reports to: President
Job Purpose: Assist and support the business President with all the tasks necessary for the daily operations of the company. Including but not limited to, customer service, purchasing, receiving and sales processing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage the flow of information regarding status of customer orders and deliveries; and follow- up as required between warehouses, sales and customer
• Handle incoming communication from customers. Research and resolve customer inquiries, monitor and identify issues and trends
• Web portal administration
• Validation of data analytics against sales
• Purchasing activities to include negotiation, maintenance of direct vendor price list, creation of Purchase orders
• Receiving activities to and from warehouses (to include verification and validation of inventory)
• Refresh on line catalogs daily to ensure inventory and pricing are current
• Contribute ideas which will improve our ability to provide exceptional customer service
• Prior Pharmaceutical Tech or purchasing experience helpful but not required
• Customer Service
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Very Strong Organizational Skills
• Ability to make quick decisions
Equal Opportunity Atlantic Biologicals Policy is to employ qualified candidates regardless of race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or veteran status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Job Title: Inside Pharmaceutical Sales
ATLANTIC BIOLOGICALS CORPORATION
Location: Miami, FL 33179
Employee Type: Full-Time Employee
Industry: Consumer Products, Pharmaceutical, Sales – Tele- Marketing
Job Type: Customer Service, Health Care, Sales
Education: College Preferred
Description: Atlantic Biologics Corporation is a premier distributor of brand and generic critical care pharmaceuticals. We service hospitals, physicians’ offices, oncology clinics, diagnostic centers, freestanding clinics and home infusion facilities.
The Sales Representative will be accountable for all aspects of customer service, including the pricing structure. The successful candidate will become a subject matter expert on our products for the purpose of marketing via phone. Candidates should have prior telephone sales experience and possess proper phone etiquette.
This individual will be focused on individual sales and corporate objectives, implement and execute sales and marketing initiatives, and maintain exceptional customer service through the ongoing communication and development of customer relationships. The core focus of this position is on maintaining the sales rep/customer relationship and building it from the ground up.
The successful candidate will have the ability to call the customer, sell the products to them using effective selling skills and techniques, make the sale, and follow up with the customer to ensure future orders.
- Solid sales skills with relationship building experience
- Prior experience calling upon doctors or other medical professionals / and medical facilities
- Ability to multitask
- Dynamic personality
- Ability to develop and consistently grow a sales territory (book of business) over time
- Ability to relate and sell to a diverse range of customers
- Goal Oriented person is a must!
Compensation includes a base salary, commissions and full benefits including medical, dental, 401K
Business casual dress
Business Hours are Monday through Friday 8:30am through 5:30pm.